It doesn’t matter how long you’re dating your significant other, date nights always give butterflies to your stomach, right? It’s always very exciting to get ready… Maybe sometimes a date night can be even more romantic homemade! Picking the right and the most natural ingredients for the best dish, shopping together is a great way to know one another better. Moreover, you can have much more fun than you expected, especially if you’re wearing matching outfits! Visit Couples Apparel for cute matching outfits to make it more fun! Earlier, we’ve prepared dinner recipe ideas for you made with lamb, turkey, and salmon for special occasions, now here are two of our favorite date night recipes made with chicken from FoodDock:
Healthy and Delicious: Salt&Pepper Chicken and Spring Quinoa
Our first recipe for your date night is simple and very easy to make! Please follow our introduction, and you’ll get a healthy dinner for your date. Saving some space for dessert never hurts right?
- 8 small chicken thighs
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1 c. quinoa
- 4 scallions
- Salt and pepper
- 3 radishes
- Small carrot
- 2 tbsp. unseasoned rice wine vinegar
- 3 oz. Feta
- 1/4 c. fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Firstly, heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, then season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Cook skin side down for 5 to 7 minutes until it looks golden, then put it skin-side-up to the skillet, and transfer skillet to the oven. Roast it for approximately 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook quinoa, and whisk together vinegar and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Then, add radishes, carrots, scallions, basil, feta, and quinoa and combine.
- Lastly, put your chicken on quinoa and get your plate ready!
Also, cooking together is a very intimate act too! Cooking with your better half can help your relationship to improve the emotional bond and communication according to many scientists!
Creating something together feels like you complete each other, so why wouldn’t you wear outfits that complete one another too? If you’re looking for the cutest aprons for both of you in the kitchen, check out these Couple Matching Aprons! Also, if you’re looking for the perfect outfit for your special date night, visit Matching Outfit Ideas for Spring 2021!
Tastes As Perfect As It Looks: Bourbon Maple Chicken
Our second dish absolutely looks amazing, and it has a richer taste. Impress your significant other with your skills as a chef!
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1/2 c. maple syrup
- 1/4 c. parsley
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. rosemary
- 2 tbsp. dried parsley
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 c. bourbon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- First of all, mix the olive oil, garlic, rosemary, parsley, oregano, and lemon juice, then put chicken thighs in the mixture.
- Remove chicken from the marinade. Put skin-side-down on the pan after adding salt and pepper, and transfer it to the oven. Please don’t forget to flip it after 10 minutes in the oven!
- Mix bourbon, maple syrup, and apple cider vinegar in a skillet, and boil it with medium-high heat.
- Lastly, remove the chicken from the oven after 20 minutes, then cook each side for 2 minutes in the sauce. Bon appetit!
To make your date night completely perfect, the last touch definitely would be putting on a piece of good music: check out the Spotify playlist “Dinner Romance”!