Smoothie is a great option for breakfast since they’re full of fruits, vegetables, and lots of ingredients. Probably, they’re more popular than ever right now, because they can be easily done with the comfort of your home. All you need is your fresh ingredients -which you can get from your local producers through FoodDock– and a blender!
There are a few tips and suggestions we’d recommend to find out the best recipe that works for you:
- If you like thicker smoothies try to use frozen fruits, or just add a spoon of Greek yogurt! Don’t you think Greek yogurt just makes everything a little tastier? Also try our Tzatziki recipe for a different, fresh taste!
- You can always add a little protein powder to your smoothies to boost your protein level!
- Don’t forget to balance the flavors in your smoothie!
- Almond milk is always a good option for vegan recipes!
- Don’t be afraid of getting a little too creative with your ingredients!
Here are three of our favorite smoothie recipes for a healthy breakfast which will keep your energy level up:
- Goji Berries
- Almond Milk
- Hemp Seeds (optional)
- Ginger (optional)
Orange smoothies are amazing to boost your vitamins! While bananas and almond milk give a more creamy, better texture to your smoothie, you can also use ginger to make it more delicious!
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
This simple recipe always can be improved with different flavors! You can always change the thickness level by deciding on the number of ingredients you use. All you have to do, put strawberries, bananas in the blender with some almond milk and ice, and mix it! You can also add a few sweets and some mint if you like the fresh taste!
This is definitely the recipe which you can get really creative! Pick up your greens, mix them with some fresh fruits: mangos and berries can be a great option. Maybe also add some lemon juice or a sprinkle of cinnamon, it’s all up to you! Lastly, don’t forget to make an extra glass, because we’re pretty sure that your friends will want a glass too!